Each session is a 25 minute time slot, and will generate roughly 40-50 images for your online gallery. These are perfect for a milestone session, or simply if you would like updated photos of your child! Your session fee includes 10 free digitals once a minimum of $50 is ordered from your online gallery. All extra digitals and product are available at an ala carte or $89 for the entire digital folio (client still must spend the minimum of $50 in order to purchase all digitals) (our secret to ensure you order something tangible from your session!)
Location of the studio is 733 East 48th St. Minneapolis
You can view a sample gallery HERE if you would like to see print and product pricing.
Click below to schedule your appointment! After booking, we will be in touch with you via email for further instructions!
Sign up for our newsletter to be kept in the loop for our future sessions!
* Max 4 children. $25 fee per child if there are more than 4. Max 6 people/immediate family only. Session will focus mainly on children but parents may appear in a few of the photos. These are not intended to be full (every image) family sessions – we will mainly focus on baby/children, however parents are definitely encouraged to be in a few shots!
* all bookings are final and non refundable. In the case of having to reschedule, client may transfer the retainer to another full priced session or to another petite session date. Some exceptions may occur.
* petite sessions are not for newborn sessions. If baby is younger than 3 months, there will be no solo shots of baby, only shots of mom/dad/sibling holding baby. Please take a look at our full sessions to book a newborn session with us!
* coupons and other discounts do not apply to petite sessions.
Covid-19 Stay Safe Update
– all photographers will wear a mask for the session. Clients must wear masks until it’s time for photos.
– we will be disinfecting surfaces after each client – sessions will be spaced apart accordingly to ensure time to disinfect.
– no extra people are allowed to come to the session, only immediate family/people who will be in the photographs.
– no use of our toys
– photographers will not be touching or handling any children – this will be quite different for us as we usually do all of the posing. This means that parents have to work to help wrangle and pose kids during the session. As you know our sessions are quite “natural” and we often let the children run free and photograph them that way, but we will still need help keeping them by the good light, and putting them in spots and natural that the photographer will request. (i.e. lay them on the ground on top of a rug, sit them in a chair etc)
-we sadly will no longer be allowing food and snacks in the studio (we will have soda and water and snacks that we would be happy to send along with you after the session)
-as it will be difficult to stay 6 feet away for newborn sessions, we will ask that the parents will be much more involved for these sessions. Instead of 2 beanbag poses, we will only be doing one “solo” beanbag pose, and one simple, swaddled pose (we will wear gloves and a mask while swaddling baby)
-if there are any older siblings, the siblings will only be allowed to be in the studio for when we are doing their photos with the baby. Ideally, one parent will bring the older siblings on a walk, or on a drive etc. This will just eliminate their time in the studio, touching things etc, and since we are no longer allowing use of our toys, then they will likely get really bored! Thanks for understanding about this.
-newborn sessions will be much heavier on parents holding baby images. (which are our favorite anyway!)